|Duration:||5-15 days depending on route|
|Tour Area:||Motorcycle tour in Carpathians – the cities of Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu cities, Sighisoara, Alba-Iulia fortresses, related to very spectacular roads in Romania, Transfagarasani, Transalpina, Transbucegi, Transrarau, Cheile Bicazului, and more.|
|Distance:||Average 250 km a day (longest day 300 km)|
|The distance of the tour:||dependind of route|
|Roads:||Different types of paved roads|
|Maximum motorcycles on tour:||12|
|Minimum motorcycles on tour:||6|
|Skills:||Average and high experienced riders|
Visits the medieval towns in Romania and looks at Romania from the highest points they can reach by motorcycle!
Custom motorcycle tour seeks to offer the opportunity to see several most important cities fortresses and castles, crossing several amazing highways in the Carpathian – Transfagarasan, Transalpina and Transbucegi mountain roads.
Usually a custom tour can starts with the largest civilian building in the world, Palace of the Romanian Parliament.
We will spend the evenings in the most beautiful cities in Romania like Bucharest, Brasov and Sibiu. The last one, Sibiu was voted as Cultural European Capital in 2007 and named by Forbes as “Europe’s 8th most idyllic place to live”.
What your tour includes
Tour cost includes:
- Transfer from the nearest airport
- Fully guided tour
- good quality accommodation
- dinners in traditional local restaurants (you will order directly from the menu what you want to eat)
- BMW motorcycle GS series model 2017/2018 in perfect condition
- Third party liability insurance
- Maps and information pack
- Top case and side cases
- Free Wi-Fi during your trip
- 24/7 technical support
- Back up motorcycle
- A traditional dinner with food and drink
Tour cost not included:
- Food other than indicated
- Security deposit for motorcycle
- Personal travel insurance
- Fuel for motorcycles
- Entrance to museum(s), castle(s), cave(s)
- All services not mentioned as included
Tour intinerary – depending of route
Tour cost – starting from 199 euro / day depending on route, number of motorcycle and passengers, type of motorcycle, type of accommodation (single or double room).
Deposit: 1.000 / 1.500 / 2.000 euro per motorbike depends on which model you choose
Tour runs: anytime from April to October
If you have any questions or would like to book a motorbike tour, our office is open 9am to 7pm every day or email / WhatsApp us anytime.